Truly Custom Invitations x Basic Invite
I have always been an invite and announcement girl. Maybe I’m old school, but receiving happy mail is still one of my favorite things! I can thank my grandmother for that. She still sends us cards just to tell us she’s thinking of us, to celebrate a holiday and for everyone’s birthdays.
As a military family, we send out announcements when we move. As new(ish) parents, we sent out birth announcements when Charli arrived. And when Eli & I eloped, we told our loved ones by sending out elopement announcements.
Basic Invite has always been our go-to for invitations and announcements. Why? They have endless options, extremely quick turnaround, and you know what you’re getting before it even arrives!
This post is sponsored by BasicInvite.com
Basic Invite offers products for weddings, graduations, all things baby, and any other event you may be planning. They even have customizable stationery, business cards and websites to plan, invite and make an announcement.
As the season(s) for weddings quickly approach, your need to find the perfect solution to planning, inviting and announcing is likely growing by the day.
Basic Invite has everything you need when it comes to planning the picture perfect wedding.
Why choose Basic Invite?
- Free Wedding Websites
– Their wedding websites are completely customizable, mobile friendly & super easy to use. Choose from 180 custom colors, and a design suite to match your wedding invitations!
- Almost Unlimited color options
– There are unlimited color options with instant previews online. You can change the color of each element on a card, with over 180 different color options. The card can be exactly how you want it, down to the littlest detail. This is one of my favorite things about them!
- Custom Samples
– You have the ability to order a printed sample of your invitation so that you can see the card’s paper quality and how it will print before you even have to place your final order.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes
– All of their envelopes are peel & seal so the envelopes can be closed quickly & easily.
- Over 900 Wedding Invitation Sets
– Each of the wedding invitations is part of a set. They have all the wedding stationery you need, like save the dates, wedding invitations, enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs, & even matching thank you cards!
- FREE Address Collection Service
– Use the free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link via social media or email, collect addresses, & get free envelope printing.
- Seal & Send Wedding Invitations
– Their seal & send wedding invitations are an all-in-one wedding invitation with a tear-off RSVP postcard included! They offer them in over 30 customizable designs (including foil options).
Save the Date
They have save the date wedding invitations, save the date magnets, and wedding postcard save the dates.
- Save the Date Invitations: There are 900+ item options. You’re sure to find one that fits the aesthetic of your dream wedding!
- Save the Date Magnets: With over 1000 item options. They come in every design, shape, and size imaginable!
- Wedding Postcard Save the Date: There are 800+ options to beautifully design a traditional postcard save the date.
Now through the end of March, use code 15FF51 for 15% off everything at Basic Invite!
Follow @basicinvite here:
Facebook Pinterest Instagram Twitter